uniqs
share rss forum feed

wirelessdog

join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD
kudos:1
reply to GeekInfoNow

Re: OMGfast.... Looking for review

10.4 Upon termination, all equipment installed at Users premises (which equipment is the property of OMGFAST) must be returned to OMGFAST within ten (10) business days. User authorizes the entry of the premises for such removal. If any equipment is not returned within ten (10) business days, or if damaged by User, the full amount for replacement will be charged to Users account and become immediately due. Failure to pay any past due amount will be turned over to a credit agency chosen by OMGFAST!.

MegFL

@comcast.net

This place is a waste of time and money! I had service for maybe a week and a half and it was up and down constantly. I had made many calls with them telling me someone will call back and no one ever would. 2 weeks ago I called to cancel it and for them to just come get their crap and refund me. Its been a month now with no service! I was told each time I called someone would call me back. I asked to speak to a manager and again "someone will call you back" but they will put in a request for cancellation. 2 weeks of calling over 10 times no one called me back. Today I called again after no one calling me back and after them charging another $50 when I don't even have service and put in a cancel request 2 weeks ago! The only way I got them to cancel it today and put in for 2 refunds now is because I threatened to call local news, file a complaint with the police for scamming and stolen money. I also told them I was calling the BBB today which I still will because this place is horrible!! The rep who came to my house to get me to sign up BSed me and nothing he said I would get was true.
Do not waste your time with this company! Comcast may suck but they are far better then these people!