antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude to Gemutlich

Premium Member

to Gemutlich

Re: Still have not received a $150 Target Gift Card From $89.99.

said by Gemutlich:

If you don't get a response in this thread, try posting the question in the TWC Direct forum and message directly to someone at TWC who may be able to guide you.

Ooh, good idea. I will do that now. Thanks.

signmastr
join:2004-06-21
Fallbrook, CA

1 recommendation

signmastr

Good luck with the gift card, I never received mine (14 months). It also seems TW Direct has been abandoned, no replies to many posts...

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by signmastr:

Good luck with the gift card, I never received mine (14 months). It also seems TW Direct has been abandoned, no replies to many posts...

Did you ever follow-up with TWC on your gift card? Which one did you request? I noticed they have a Best Buy one now.

signmastr
join:2004-06-21
Fallbrook, CA

signmastr

I was promised a $200 visa gift card. I tried to follow up, but was put on hold so many times, then told "TW knows nothing" about it.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by signmastr:

I was promised a $200 visa gift card. I tried to follow up, but was put on hold so many times, then told "TW knows nothing" about it.

[sighs]

I am trying TWCRewardCard@ourpartners.com and los.support@twcable.com as well, but no replies so far.

loving me
@rr.com

loving me

Anon

go to this website to check the status of your gift card. »www.twcschoolsavings.com/

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by loving me :

go to this website to check the status of your gift card. »www.twcschoolsavings.com/

Thanks. Wait, is it only for people with schools?
antdude

antdude to signmastr

Premium Member

to signmastr
said by signmastr:

FYI, someone was able to help me in it. Go try it.
Gemutlich
join:2012-06-14

1 recommendation

Gemutlich to signmastr

to signmastr
"It also seems TW Direct has been abandoned, no replies to many posts..."
-----------------

I think it was just a lot of helpers in that forum were away the week of Thanksgiving. It seems to be more active now.