uniqs

hinewwin
@rr.com

hinewwin to Fleeced

Anon

to Fleeced

Re: [TWC] CLE way way slow at night!

Click for full size
No, I am using the modem provided by TWC. (Motorola)

So I just called the TWC support center because it was too slow that I was not even be able to connect to Google.

They reset my modem and asked to check the speed from their TWC speedtest site. Yeah.. I am getting ~50 down but, when I run the test on other sites(such as speedtest.net), I get ~1~3 down..

So I know that there is no problem me connecting to the TWC, but the problem is I think the connection between TWC to other services. I think they just have so many customers connected in to very cheap small router (which they never upgrade)that bottleneck the speed.

And the support center guy told me that they don't care about others.. they only care the numbers from TWC site...

It's so funny, how would I even trust the TWC numbers. They can just fake that number.. Also even that those numbers are true, what is point of getting "Ultimate" internet if the actual internet experience is slower compare to 3G wireless phones...

I think the real problem is TWC does not invest anything for their lines.. Lot of friends here around me have the same problem. Some have difficulty getting on to Internet, and many of them can't even watch youtube clips at night. But the sad thing is there is no other internet service provider here.. so we have no choice... (And I guess that is why TWC never invest on quality here.. )