join:2008-04-12
Whitby, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable

1 recommendation

reply to Grappler

Re: GTA is Full of Them - Another "My Rights Are More Impor

Her case may have merit, if there were no other places to go.

The fact is, we have men's and women's services alive and well. This doesn't leave you in the dust, however.

Take a look at Goodlife fitness clubs for women. No men allowed. Or the "Curves" franchise. No men allowed. And those aren't for religious reasons, either.

I'm not quite sure why she's fighting this. They don't want your business, so don't take them to court to force them to take your business! Take your business to someone else. Problem solved.

I truly believe, she is a media pig looking for her time in the spotlight. This is nothing but making a mountain out of a molehill.

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

said by camelot:

Take a look at Goodlife fitness clubs for women. No men allowed. Or the "Curves" franchise. No men allowed. And those aren't for religious reasons, either.

There is your double standard. You cannot have a men only but you can have a women only.

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4

said by donoreo:

There is your double standard. You cannot have a men only but you can have a women only.

In the case of a fitness club you probably could get away with men only, just that not many have bothered.

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

said by Gone:

said by donoreo:

In the case of a fitness club you probably could get away with men only, just that not many have bothered.

You know someone would complain. I think there should be places with men only and women only if those groups want it.

This haircut one is tricky. I see they later found a barber there who would cut her hair, so now she is just being whiny. The slippery slope in this case is creating a hierarchy of rights. We do not want that.
--
The irony of common sense, it is not that common.
I cannot deny anything I did not say.
A kitten dies every time someone uses "then" and "than" incorrectly.
I mock people who give their children odd spelling of names.