TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre to dfs42

Premium Member

to dfs42

Re: Teksavvy sucks

dfs4 I'm not quite sure why you keep on posting this. We tried to get you service, we are giving you a refund (even though you refused to troubleshoot or let us help you)

They fact that we told you we would not give you a refund on the modem is a reason for you to say our service sucks?

I don't think you are being very fair here.
despe666
join:2009-06-20
Montreal, QC

despe666

Maybe now you understand how Acanac feels. I've seen knee jerk "Acanac sucks" threads pop up for way less and nobody comes to their defense like people did for you, no matter how their staff handles the issue.

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug

Anon

said by despe666:

I've seen knee jerk "Acanac sucks" threads pop up for way less and nobody comes to their defense

I haven't seen "lesser" situations w/ Acanac. This is pretty much the lesser of any situation we've seen.

However, I am all for this guy since teksavvy didn't want to refund his money (and hide it in the hidden forum).
said by TSI Pierre:

They fact that we told you we would not give you a refund on the modem is a reason for you to say our service sucks?

I think it's fair.

Why is his hundred bucks (or whatever) better off in your pocket?

And I do believe he should have been made aware that the tech would need access to the wire room in the apartment. Not everyone knows this. You guys are supposed to be the experts and give the proper information to coordinate all this. What happened?

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron to TSI Pierre

Premium Member

to TSI Pierre
said by TSI Pierre:

dfs4 I'm not quite sure why you keep on posting this. We tried to get you service, we are giving you a refund (even though you refused to troubleshoot or let us help you)

IMHO, you need to pick your battles. I would personally stop wasting the time on this public forum and instead. send a warm letter via email and continue it there.

This thread is extinguished.

Z

hm
@videotron.ca

hm to TSI Pierre

Anon

to TSI Pierre
said by TSI Pierre:

even though you refused to troubleshoot or let us help you

One more thing I find odd...

If you don't tell people a tech would need access to the wire room how can you trouble-shoot that? Shouldn't you be trouble-shooting that yourself in your own company so it doesn't happen again or more often? In fact, aren't you trying to pawn off TSI's own failings unto this person? It appears you are by what you stated. If it's not Bell or Rogers fault it's the customers fault. But sad to say, this is your own fault for a lack of assurance checks. So you waste this guys time who likely stayed home for nothing and a techs time who went there for nothing.

Yet you have the audacity to state, he "refused to troubleshoot".

He has nothing to trouble shoot except for his refund from teksavvy who didn't want to give him back his very own money for your failings! This is what you should be helping him with, then you can go back and fix whats broken in tsi so prevent re-occurrence. This is called quality assurance.

*head-slap*

Upsidedown
@utoronto.ca

Upsidedown to TSI Pierre

Anon

to TSI Pierre
said by TSI Pierre:

Honestly, its TSI thats not being fair. Its TSI that has to inform the customer what the tech needs for a successful installation. So why is it that TSI can read the TOS for 10 minutes for a new signup and nobody mentions that?

Also, when you failed to mention that requirement, its a cascading failure. Here's how it goes.
1. TSI failed to mention the need for access to equipment room.
2. Customer cant get hooked up, time wasted and money paid.
3. TSI makes an excuse and tries to reschedule, wasting more time.
4. Customer not happy wants money back.
5. TSI refuses refund.
6. Customer angry, paid money and bought equipment and got no service, vents on DSLR
7. TSI mitigating damage (too little too late really...)

So its that simple, also, your definition of troubleshoot is somewhat interesting. There is nothing to troubleshoot, it was never hooked up because nobody told the guy what the tech needs. Problem is right there, why do you need to troubleshoot? Its a failure in customer service, period.

So instead of spending money on ridiculous looking ads everywhere, how about investing some more in customer service? When someone vents here, its already too late , damage control can only get you so far.

P.S. Some of your ads extremely offensive, especially the one with the asian monk/kungfu poster. Way to play on racial stereotypes.