All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
themisa
join:2012-05-22

themisa

[DSL] Lets stop the maddness - PETITION TO ABOLISH the $8 VDSL F

Forcing this fee on us is borderline criminal, especially considering how the Cellpipe issues were quietly swept under the rug without a reimbursement, after months of suffering.

If you feel taken advantage of, like i do, sign the petition:
»www.change.org/en-CA/pet ··· _summary

and! reply with your opinion, if this matters to you lets keep it going.
simsin0
join:2008-01-06

simsin0

Re: [DSL] Lets stop the maddness - PETITION TO ABOLISH the $8 VD

signed

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to themisa

Premium Member

to themisa
said by themisa:

Forcing this fee on us is borderline criminal, especially considering how the Cellpipe issues were quietly swept under the rug without a reimbursement, after months of suffering.

If you feel taken advantage of, like i do, sign the petition:
»www.change.org/en-CA/pet ··· _summary

and! reply with your opinion, if this matters to you lets keep it going.

If you have not received credit for the outages caused by the cellpipe modem, can you please pm me your account details so I can set that up for you?

Thanks,

Andre

ChuckcZar
@teksavvy.com

ChuckcZar to themisa

Anon

to themisa
Might also want to write to the World Health Organization as this is bad for the health of all Canadians and the health of their bank accounts. I signed it ChuckcZar.
decx
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

decx to TSI Andre

Premium Member

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

If you have not received credit for the outages caused by the cellpipe modem, can you please pm me your account details so I can set that up for you?

Thanks,

Andre

Specifically regarding the Bell Cellpipe credit, if it has already been processed, maybe you can consider a wider announcement or at least it's own thread. The credit has been widely asked for (especially in the big Cellpipe thread) but this is the first I've head it has actually come through. Frankly, I haven't even been checking the invoices for that account to see if any credit has been applied.

But thanks for the news Andre!

Phibian
join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON

Phibian to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
I would like to know how Bell is able to get away with charging the $8 fee given that there are a number of other viable alternatives and that this is not something that they do with other DSL service. The modems are not that expensive and at $8/month you can pay for one outright in less than a year and a half and that is at retail prices. I know that the CRTC has been asked to do something about this but seriously this is ridiculous. $8/month with no limit is extortion.

Anyway I'm happy that I have working service now after all the headaches, but I would be happier if the $8/month fee went away like it should.

MacGyver

join:2001-10-14
Vancouver, BC
·TELUS
Actiontec T3200M
Arcadyan WE410443-TS
Sipura SPA-2102

MacGyver

I'd gladly pay the $8 modem rental to get 7 or 10 MEGABIT UPLOAD. A few years ago upload speeds of that calibre were just a dream. Patiently waiting for it where I live. It would put the Internet service for my office of 50 to shame.

Office contingency plan in case of internet failure: everyone to my house and I'll fire up the BBQ.

kragop
join:2006-02-15
Scarborough, ON

kragop to themisa

to themisa
SIGNED

Like I said in another thread, when bHell gets rid of the forced VDSL modem rental fee, I will be more than happy to subscribe to VDSL service.
vikingisson
join:2010-01-22
Mississauga, ON

vikingisson

said by kragop:

SIGNED

Like I said in another thread, when bHell gets rid of the forced VDSL modem rental fee, I will be more than happy to subscribe to VDSL service.

Don't forget the $10/mth to rent 50 year old copper. That's $18/mth before you even think about paying for internet.

There's tax on that and tax on the bits so I think you're asking the wrong people to get rid of the charges. But good luck with that.
Dufus
join:2010-10-20
Scarborough, ON

Dufus to themisa

to themisa
Signed.

Like previously mentioned... $18 straight to Bell when dryloop fees are factored in.

Why is this happening in 2012?
Bhruic
join:2002-11-27
Toronto, ON

Bhruic to TSI Andre

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

How can we tell? Or, rather, is there any way to tell before we get our next invoice?
crazypants
join:2011-02-25
North York, ON

crazypants to themisa

to themisa
SIGNED

kragop
Scarborough, ON

kragop to themisa

to themisa
Only 21 supports have signed so far.

Have you posted this in other forums?
themisa
join:2012-05-22

themisa

No, i don't use other forums much.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::Please support this thread by re-posting elsewhere !::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bell prevails when good men fail to speak, it's a free country we all have a voice, don't we?

Lets do this, all it takes is a second of your time.

dutchessofce
@centennialcollege.ca

dutchessofce

Anon

Just signed!

Why aren't more people signing?

justsomeguy
@bell.ca

justsomeguy to themisa

Anon

to themisa
Just wanted to say my friend just had bell install his new 15/10 service and they are selling the Sagemcom modems (no rental). Just wondering why that option isn't available at ts....
decx
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

decx to Bhruic

Premium Member

to Bhruic
said by Bhruic:

said by TSI Andre:

How can we tell? Or, rather, is there any way to tell before we get our next invoice?

Any update regarding the credit?

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

kragop
Scarborough, ON

kragop to themisa

to themisa
1,614 views, and only 32 signatures :-(

Amanda83
@bell.ca

Amanda83 to themisa

Anon

to themisa
It's at 37 now. Slowly but surely.