share rss forum feed

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: Blizz: authenticator lawsuit "patently" false

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Snakeoil:

So people with smart phones/smart devices get a free ride, while others have to pay?

Sure, why not. We could also sue because people who already own computers get "a free ride" to play WoW, but others have to buy their own computers.

i dont think that was Snake's argument at all. but lets not forget $6.40 is less than $50 and thats if you start a new 2 yr agreement with a telecom for the discounted price of the phone, plus the price of the data plan every month to have a smartphone...

time to gank some lawyers IRL...
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
said by Venom1:

You sayin lawyers are horde?

Venom1

Augusta, GA
said by DarkLogix:

said by Venom1:

no, the horde has a code of honor and don't charge by the hour.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
said by Venom1:

said by DarkLogix:

said by Venom1:

no, the horde has a code of honor and don't charge by the hour.

says garrosh and every goblin you ever met....

Venom1

Augusta, GA
thats not the horde i grew up with... despite the faction i'm currently playing I'm Forsaken/Sin'dorei at heart.
--

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to Venom1
said by Venom1:

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Snakeoil:

So people with smart phones/smart devices get a free ride, while others have to pay?

Sure, why not. We could also sue because people who already own computers get "a free ride" to play WoW, but others have to buy their own computers.

i dont think that was Snake's argument at all. but lets not forget $6.40 is less than $50 and thats if you start a new 2 yr agreement with a telecom for the discounted price of the phone, plus the price of the data plan every month to have a smartphone...

Hmm, you can use the Ipod touch, Ipad, Nexus 7, Not sure about the Kindle or Nook, or if even any WOW apps are available in those stores.. No cellular plan required. Just need the wifi access.
But io know Armory works well on my Ipad and Nexus7 and my kids Ipod touches. So I would think the software authenticator would as well.

--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

blackthought

join:2010-04-08
Phoenix, AZ
reply to Venom1
amen to this. I wrote up an article on the asshatery that is the horde these days, at least in BG's. I'm steadily racking up losses. WHen i look at the score board i can typically see me in the top 3-5 then the next horde make an appearance somewhere after 10th in terms of damage, hk and KBs. WTH happened. I thought with hellscream we'd be a little more aggressive.

On topic:
I bought an authenticator for D3 (dreams of making millions on the RMAH had me wanting to double up on security measures). The two times id' taken a hiatus from WOW when i came back my account was hacked.

Not this time though. The authenticator works. If you can afford 15 bucks a month you can afford 6.40 for a lifetime....
--
»www.nomorenoob.com - Wow help site
Noob of the month - »www.nomorenoob.com/p/noob-of-month.html

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
Next up, is wow a right?