Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Rhenai

Premium Member

to Rhenai

Re: Design a raid

I'd add in some goofy parts.. you know those silly quests that don't much but are fun to do.
Like that one with Deathwing and the three guys in badlands.
The gnome, the dwarf, and I think an Orc.
Something like that to add a little humor and ease the tension.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

In the huge raid I mentioned the last boss of part 1 would be a 4way chess game.

you'd have some faceless ones on one side, horde on another, ally on another, and then you.

you could team up with your faction, or the other faction but if its not your faction they might betray you.

Energystream
Premium Member
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY

Energystream

Premium Member

Beat up everyone,

Elemental Lords - Elemental Wing
Undead Wing
Old Gods - Corrupted Wing
Sargeras
Opposite Faction Leaders - Losers Wing
Rest of the Titans - Masters of the Universe Council
Bonus Boss - Massive Critters, maybe just tram rats, they will have their revenge

Yea i Know half not yet seen, half seen.

Missing any big enemies? Twisting Nether? Aren't they Old Gods?

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
Kinda like that one place that has a chess board. I can't recall it, I just recall playing chess with my kids there vs the mob side.

Rhenai
join:2010-09-07
Pensacola, FL

Rhenai to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

In the huge raid I mentioned the last boss of part 1 would be a 4way chess game.

you'd have some faceless ones on one side, horde on another, ally on another, and then you.

you could team up with your faction, or the other faction but if its not your faction they might betray you.

Personally, I find this intriguing, challenging. WhatIf - a group of alliance were running this raid, and actually squaring off against a group of horde that were running this raid - not a PvP thing, but just co-mingled for this one boss. There would never (?) be a set way to beat this boss, because the human variable would always be in place, literally a chess match.

edit - in the time it took me to respond to Dark's suggestion of the chess match, others came up with the same scenario.
Really liking that one.