Kevlar2
Kevlar
join:2008-02-19
Spartanburg, SC

Kevlar2 to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: Insane behavior by players

unless your good.....

Lol see thats where you have it wrong for those of you who play on pvp servers mostly.

On a pvp server you see an opposite faction not in a sanctuary or their safe low zones you MIGHT attack or be attacked. Its up to what your mood is right then. World pvp is old hat to you on a pvp server. On the other hand......

If you are on a PvE server and flag yourself and be in sight of opposite faction you WILL be attacked fairly soon.

See its more of a novelty to PvE folks. Its fun (on a limited basis mind you) because outside of controlled BGS a lot of PVE server folks have never engaged in a pvp fight so its exciting and "new".

I BG a lot on pve servers while questing so I come out and im flagged for 5 mins, And have NEVER not been attacked in that 5 min window if I ran across anyone all the way back to patch 2.0 (I started in Vanilla but never pvped in vanilla to any extent)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I just say, sorry I thought you were a quest mob.

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl

Insane behavior by players...No.... But Rather Insane behavior by Forum Members

I vote for sticky. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Morage
@telecomputing.se

Morage to Kevlar2

Anon

to Kevlar2
Having always played on PVP or RP-PVP servers I have noticed gankers are quit often i groups of 2 and go after the lone questers.
Ganking often stops around 09:00 when the kids go to bed.

Surviving a ganking gives you a huge boost in satisfaction especially if you manage to kill one of them. But you need to get out of there quick before they call in more ppl.

Not surviving can have a cascade effect especially if they camp you.
You get pissed, rez some were safe and bug out of the area and even if your the most friendly person in the world you kill the next opposite faction you see in some sort of twisted revenge thing (usually feel bad about it later but your bloods up just now) and of course the poor victim dose the same thing.

Its all part of the living hell you chose when you picked a pvp realm and dose add another dimension to leveling making the world out side of the city's a scary place and not just a quest hub.