dsa to dsa

Anon

to dsa

Re: [DISH] 129w in Montreal

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
It gives me this now which is impossible.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

2 edits

Hayward0

Premium Member

How so its nowhere near behind the big tree anymore and in clear sky
Though mind you if a standard single or dual LNB dish you will loose non HD duplicated SD stuff on 110 and 119 by aiming at 129 Well you might still get 119 stuff but will definitely loose 110.

My reference to storm was only that, that far north and low look angle you tend to be looking though (across) a lot more of the mass vs down here much more just straight up through them.

You look 15 deg we look like 50 deg.

Dsa
@bell.ca

Dsa

Anon

Il check again tommorow to see what it gives. For the 110 channels it doesn't matter they want the HD movies channels.

If the signal can be in the 80's it should be good , if the tree doesn't isn't blocking the signal , il get a 24 inch and might put 110,119 and 129 but it's better to have 129 alone so won't do it.

dsa
@bell.ca

dsa

Anon

If the signal can be in the 80's it should be good , if the tree isn't blocking the signal , il get a 24 inch and might put 110,119 and 129 but it's better to have 129 alone in my case so don't think i would do it.
dsa

dsa

Anon

With the current antenna i was able to get in 70's and at night 75's , i then found a 26 " and installed it and got in the 80's and at night 90's with the receiver of my neighbor since my relative didn't arrive yet with their receiver so i suppose it will be higher with their's.

Thanks

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

Hayward0 to Dsa

Premium Member

to Dsa
said by Dsa :

Il check again tommorow to see what it gives. For the 110 channels it doesn't matter they want the HD movies channels.

OK but there are still a number of SDor not yet HD dupped only channels.

Dsa
@bell.ca

Dsa

Anon

Thanks , il see if they need it or else il find a dish and put 110/119 but it will go for the next time they come since with the weather i won't go install the antenna at the moment.