how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

michaelepley

join:2012-11-15
reply to crankerchick

Re: [DVR] Price of MR-DVR

I'm new to the MR-DVR option, which I just signed up for. But the pricing appears crazy and I wanted to check if anyone had knowledge of the expected practice. I'm seeing on my bill three items: Multi-Room DVR - High Definition...$19.99; HD Set Top Box Rental 4 @ $11.99...$47.96; Multi-Room DVR Package - 5 Room...$53.99. Thus, its roughly $120/mo for 5 sets. It seems like the package should include the equipment...anyone know if that is right?

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit

said by michaelepley:

I'm seeing on my bill three items: Multi-Room DVR - High Definition...$19.99; HD Set Top Box Rental 4 @ $11.99...$47.96; Multi-Room DVR Package - 5 Room...$53.99. Thus, its roughly $120/mo for 5 sets. It seems like the package should include the equipment...anyone know if that is right?

Somehow they are double billing you. Your bill should just be the Multi-room DVR package of $53.99 for the equipment which does not include the price of your TV subscription.

michaelepley

join:2012-11-15

About what I figured. I was seriously considering cancelling the whole thing if that were the case. Would they really expect takers with equipment costs more than the tv/internet service?

billhere

join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA
reply to bohratom

Contact Verizon right now about the double billing. It took four months of phone calls, video chat, and letters to corporate to convince Verizon that I only had one DVR and one set top box instead of seven. They kept giving me a credit every month but still billed me for seven units the next month.