how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jc100

join:2002-04-10

1 recommendation

Countersue for Frivilous Lawsuit

You can have your 250M as soon as Cablevision find the cure for world stupidity. Until that happens, I hope Cablevision sends their team of lawyers to eat the man alive. I agree that every customer faced unique challenges and credits are on a case by case basis.

Some might be without service a month, and others in the most affected areas, two or three. Why slap everyone with a one time credit, when there are a lot of variables at play?

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit

2 recommendations

During the storm, I lost power too. In the darkness, I banged my shin on the stone hearth of my fireplace as I was walking to get a flashlight. It hurt like hell.
I think I should sue my power company for pain and suffering. Obviously they didn't have an adequate system to handle the storm, resulting in the power going out and thus my injury. I'm going for 5.8 million. (/sarcasm)
That is why companies are starting to write into contacts, provisions to limit "Class Action" lawsuits. While I don't agree with them limiting consumers "rights", stupid lawsuits are costing the companies money, and in the end. Really, the only person that benefits is the lawyer.

jc100

join:2002-04-10

1 recommendation

Agreed. I lived through Hurricane Ike, which made Sandy look like a drizzle. My neighbors were without power a FULL MONTH. I was without power a few days and cold showers for a month. Their end of the apartment controlled the hot water heater. The front didn't lose power or hot water! Argh. None the less, plenty of people had their houses leveled, flooding occurred in many parts, and trees were down everywhere.

When you have 110/111MPH sustained winds and 200MPH gusts, there's no preparation on earth that'll beat mother nature. This guy deserves 250M all right. 250 Million Wacks to the head until some sense is knocked into him.