TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt

Re: [DSL] VDSL - 25/7 Congestion

I understand what your saying. I just wanted to put it out there to explain the situation a little better and to let people know what are plans are.

Thanks,

Andre

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

said by TSI Andre:

I understand what your saying. I just wanted to put it out there to explain the situation a little better and to let people know what are plans are.

Thanks,

Andre

Unless you guys have changed your network architecture since I last looked, the MLPPP hardware only gets a subset of the AHSSPI links. So you can have a situation where the AHSSPI links to the MLPPP router is saturated, but most or all of the other AHSSPI links might not be full.

So basically, since reconnecting an MLPPP account could only hit one of the AHSSPI tunnels assigned to the MLPPP hardware, you would always hit a saturated link even if non-MLPPP links were unsaturated...

Might want to confirm this with Gabe.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to TSI Andre

Premium Member

to TSI Andre
said by TSI Andre:

Thanks,

Andre

Hasn't there been discussions with Bell to provide 10gbps links instead of dozens of 1gbps links? If Bell refuses, shouldnt this be brought up in front of the CRTC, as stifling the growth of independents and limiting them with technology that is affecting their subscribers because of the inability of bell to provide a load balancing solution.