TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to pick a name

Re: Teksavvy sucks

Yup..

I think we did look into it though... But then he changed the headline and install was lined up.. So we didn't keep at it, everything was and AFAIK, still is fine.. I'll double back to see if he was told though.. We do tell customers when they sign up.. But it's possible a mistake was made..
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada
said by TSI Marc:

Yup..

I think we did look into it though... But then he changed the headline and install was lined up.. So we didn't keep at it, everything was and AFAIK, still is fine.. I'll double back to see if he was told though.. We do tell customers when they sign up.. But it's possible a mistake was made..

FWIW, when I had my VDSL installed in Hamilton, I wasn't made aware that you'd need access to the Telecom Closet (even tho I did know this).
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
how long ago was that?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada
6-8 months ago

geokilla

join:2010-10-04
North York, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
FWIW, I was told a Rogers technician would show up at my house when I first signed up for Teksavvy. Rogers technician never showed up. Didn't get a call. Nothing. Had no Internet for at least 3 days if not more with no Internet access. I was so lucky to be able to tether off my 6GB data plan. If I didn't have it, GG NO RE.

Ya I may be adding fuel to the flame, but that's my experience. As they always say, people tend to remember the negatives and not the positives of someone.

AsherN
Premium
join:2010-08-23
Thornhill, ON
Did you call when the tech was a no-show after the window? Rogers is crap at letting TSI know about dropped appointments.