join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc

Re: Teksavvy sucks

said by TSI Marc:

Yup..

I think we did look into it though... But then he changed the headline and install was lined up.. So we didn't keep at it, everything was and AFAIK, still is fine.. I'll double back to see if he was told though.. We do tell customers when they sign up.. But it's possible a mistake was made..

FWIW, when I had my VDSL installed in Hamilton, I wasn't made aware that you'd need access to the Telecom Closet (even tho I did know this).

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

how long ago was that?

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

6-8 months ago
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla

FWIW, I was told a Rogers technician would show up at my house when I first signed up for Teksavvy. Rogers technician never showed up. Didn't get a call. Nothing. Had no Internet for at least 3 days if not more with no Internet access. I was so lucky to be able to tether off my 6GB data plan. If I didn't have it, GG NO RE.

Ya I may be adding fuel to the flame, but that's my experience. As they always say, people tend to remember the negatives and not the positives of someone.
AsherN
Premium Member
join:2010-08-23
Thornhill, ON

AsherN

Premium Member

Did you call when the tech was a no-show after the window? Rogers is crap at letting TSI know about dropped appointments.