how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bucko2012

@sasknet.sk.ca
reply to nss_tech

Re: Telus.com access problems

I just SIGNED UP for no paper bill two weeks ago. then i still haven't received my txt or new bill for NOV YET, SO WHAT UP. Am i getting a paper bill for one more month and then when december biling comes they will be no paper bill after that hopefully. i just signed up to get rid of that bogus charge of two bucks. thanks.

I'm on telus wireless in Saskatchewan.

nss_tech

join:2007-07-29
Edmonton AB
reply to Nologin4u

Issues with new versions of Internet Exploder and Telus' site aren't unusual. I remember for the longest time webmail wasn't compatible with IE 9. Every other browser worked fine except Exploder though I'm sure that's been fixed already.

Nologin4u

@telus.net
reply to Nologin4u

Followup!

So I finally managed to get the live chat support loaded. I had to load it in Compatibility view for IE10 in order to do so. The rep informs me that my telus.com account has never existed, and that I must create a new one. I was confused and he couldn't explain it either... There's some odd stuff going on in the back end of Telus.com these days!

Anyway, account is now (re)created, and I feel the urge to hunt down the sysadmin and start talking shop about these irregularities, but my plate is full enough with my own clients.

\\end rant

Nologin4u

@telus.net

So every month, for the last couple years or so, I would log into my Telus.com account to view my bill before paying.

Except this month apparantly. My credentials no longer work, and neither my email address nor my account number is recognized when trying to reset my password. It's as though my account no longer exists.

I try to get help by using their live support feature. First try I connect to a support rep, but am unable to type anything into the chat box. I assume either a compatibility with Chrome, Windows 8 or my pop-up blocker.

So I try again using Internet explorer. This time I can't even load the chat window once I've given my initial details.

What's up Telus? Do I just not have to pay for my services anymore? I haven't even received an email notification of a bill this month.