Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues

Re: R.I.P. Twinkee?

I use to love their stuff as a kid... Was probably my favourite brand of them all.
Though I haven't had any in a long time... gave up on buying sweets and desserts in a box a while ago.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by ekster:

I use to love their stuff as a kid... Was probably my favourite brand of them all.
Though I haven't had any in a long time... gave up on buying sweets and desserts in a box a while ago.

In my area, Entemann's beat them in to the ground. Hostess got no shelf space in supermarkets anymore.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

said by FFH5:

said by ekster:

In my area, Entemann's beat them in to the ground. Hostess got no shelf space in supermarkets anymore.

I don't pay attention to that shelf in the stores anymore, other than a very rare occasion when I might pick up some cookies, but I do not recall seeing any of their stuff either in a long while, now that I think about it.

Xstar_Lumini
join:2008-12-14
CANADA

Xstar_Lumini to ekster

to ekster
Now I know why I have seen facebook pics of my friends stacking up on the product....