spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Peeved
@btcentralplus.com

Peeved

Anon

[Scam] light in the box

Hi. I just ordered from the Light in the Box website on 19th October. As I'm still waiting to recieve my order I went back to the site to try and contact customer services. Has anyone ever been able to do this? I've been led round and around this site each time coming back to the same place - no e.mail address to contact and no phone number to call! I should've checked that these were in place before I placed my order - lesson learned. On that basis I would advise to NEVER USE THIS COMPANY! If anyone does have their contact details I'd be grateful for the info.

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium Member
join:2001-07-23
Bristol, CT

DrStrange

Premium Member

They sometimes read this forum, so I guess we'll see if they notice your post. Apparently, their customer service is extremely variable. They appear to be located somewhere in China.
LITB
join:2012-07-16

LITB to Peeved

to Peeved
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: »www.lightinthebox.com/in ··· t_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

Thank you,

LightInTheBox
Whip5
join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ

Whip5

said by LITB:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Please send us your order number, so that Customer Service can find you in our system. In the meantime, you can open a Customer Service ticket and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: »www.lightinthebox.com/in ··· t_center, and our customer service team will help you there.

Thank you,

LightInTheBox

Or you could just give people a REAL way to contact your alleged 'company' like a phone number or email address. Scams are the only one I've seen use 'support tickets' only. All your ponzis do it.
NetLarry
join:2007-03-18
Johnstown, PA

NetLarry to Peeved

to Peeved
I've bought from LITB twice before (cheapee tablets) and had no problems, so I haven't had to deal with support. They are legit, in China and there are communication shortfalls for sure.

Did you print/save the order when you placed it? The numbers on that will get you thru the support sustem & tracking.

NetLarry

PeeWee
Premium Member
join:2001-10-21
Madera, CA

PeeWee to Peeved

Premium Member

to Peeved
»www.lightinthebox.com/r/ ··· -us.html
I've always gotten answer submitted here. Sometimes a long wait.
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned) to Peeved

to Peeved
It is not only a scam, but also their prices are high.
Expand your moderator at work