JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

Spirit kings isn't tight. You should only be 2 healing it. Elegon is tight, I would say 2 heals again. Will isn't tight if your tanks can dodge arcs and do massive dps onthe boss. 2 or 3 heals for will.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Spirit Kings is tight with 3 healers, is what I meant :P
clawfury

clawfury

I'm not sure why our RL constantly insists on 3 heals. It puts tremendous pressure on the DPS on several bosses - Spiritbinder and Spirit Kings, so far. I imagine Elegon will be even more difficult - we never pushed him to the final phase yet, so I can't say for sure. I'm going to suggest we try pushing what is now pretty straightforward content (first 4 bosses, and Elegon, too) to 2 heals.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

You're RL needs to get with the times. You two heal, spiritbinder, spirit kings, and elegon. you only might use 3 heals for Will but 2 healers should still be enough.

you're RL probably needs to leave the comfort zone of having the overhealing match the healing done

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to clawfury

Premium Member

to clawfury
It would be impossible pre-nerf, they added 2 minutes to the enrage and took off 10% HP after the 2nd week.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Yeah, that's right, I forgot about that. I'll talk to him about it tonight.

Eumaeus
join:2009-12-10
Seattle, WA

Eumaeus to mettachain

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

you only might use 3 heals for Will but 2 healers should still be enough.

Metta's definitely correct on this. We finally cleared 6/6 last night and 2 healed Will. Only took 4 attempts to down Will and those were mostly spend teaching tanks to dance that just ignored the mechanic on LFR.

Pretty much all of MSV can be 2 healed if people avoid much of the damage that's... well, avoidable.