share rss forum feed

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

2 edits

Two words to this..

..oh shit..

Like Cablevision didn't screw Bresnan up enough. I've heard it's been hell at the call centers and the new policies are upsetting the existing personnel.

From what I hear, their customer service has actually fallen quite a bit after Cablevision took over. I can only imagine what Charter would do to it.

IowaCowboy
Iowa native
Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

said by Simba7:

..oh shit..

Like Cablevision didn't screw Bresnan up enough. I've heard it's been hell at the call centers and the new policies are upsetting the existing personnel.

From what I hear, their customer service has actually fallen quite a bit after Cablevision took over. I can only imagine what Charter would do to it.

I feel your pain, living in an area that is predominantly Comcast and Charter, I have only dealt with Comcast but according to some of the locals, Charter is the worst. At least I have Comcast which is the lesser of the two evils. Time Warner is pretty decent as we have them at my Grandma's house in Maine. Time Warner may be slow on upgrades (took forever to get D3) but they have better customer service.

I am glad we don't have Charter here.