spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tc1979

@teksavvy.com

Dying need an easy transfer of interent services outta

my name into my parents. Living in the same house. Parents computer illiterate so I'm hoping their wont be any problems with cutting off service

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33

Since what your saying isn't totally clear...

You live at your parents, you have the service in your name, you want to change your account into your parents name?

Is that what you attempted to say?
--
TSI Martin (Escalations / Social Media) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter : @TSIMartin

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26
reply to tc1979

WOW. really sorry to hear. that's very sad. whatever you need, we'll help make it happen.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:26

1 edit
reply to tc1979

are you ok?
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Expand your moderator at work

loli
Premium
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY
reply to tc1979

Re: Dying need an easy transfer of interent services outta

Dying need an easy transfer of interent services outta
my name into my parents. Living in the same house. Parents computer illiterate so I'm hoping their wont be any problems with cutting off service

Translates

I'm dying and need to transfer internet services from my name into my parents. We're living in the same house. Parents are computer illiterate so I'm hoping there won't be any problems with cutting off service.

So you want to change account holder info but still want service to be cut?

said by Networx:

Also sorry to hear it. You are obviously not hooked on phonics either. Pity.

Sheesh. For all we know he's dying from a brain tumor/cancer or something. Give him a break. Not everyone die while keeping their sanity.

effram

join:2012-11-01
Orangeville, ON

I would think that by changing the account holder to his mother or father he's hoping that will prevent service from being cut off.

tc1979

@teksavvy.com
reply to tc1979

That's exactly want I want an easy transfer of services. The service will indeed remain at the same residence. I also want to avoid any legal hassles for my parents pertaining to any movies or such I previously downloaded, so they cannot be made responsible for my doings.

tc1979

@teksavvy.com
reply to tc1979

Dying of metastatic melanoma to the lungs so it is hard to think sometimes with a lack of oxygen.

camelot

join:2008-04-12
Whitby, ON
reply to tc1979

You'll want to post in the direct forum, so that your private details are kept private.

The TSI staff in there will take care of it from there. Marc is aware of this now.

Really sorry to hear about your situation.