Reading, PA
·PenTeleData
ARRIS SB8200

cypherstream

MVM

Re: Service Electric Cablevision thread

Click for full size
Click for full size
Here's a picture of one of the line extenders for SECV off the Birdsboro system.

It's 860 MHz system but the housing looks like it has a mfg date of 6/24/99. I wonder if they dropped in newer c-cor stuff in these housings. Though this was in a ped it looked brand new. There are some of these that look the same except they have the C-Cor logo on the front (blue letters on white).
cypherstream

cypherstream

MVM

The patent on the housing:
»www.google.com/patents?i ··· &f=false

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to cypherstream

to cypherstream
said by cypherstream:

Here's a picture of one of the line extenders for SECV off the Birdsboro system.

It's 860 MHz system but the housing looks like it has a mfg date of 6/24/99. I wonder if they dropped in newer c-cor stuff in these housings. Though this was in a ped it looked brand new. There are some of these that look the same except they have the C-Cor logo on the front (blue letters on white).

I was riding around town and saw a pedestal that had a Magnavox Mainstation 450MHz housing in it and I know my system is 860MHz so they must have motorola hardware in the housing.

cypherstream
MVM
join:2004-12-02
Reading, PA
·PenTeleData
ARRIS SB8200

cypherstream

MVM

Does Motorola gear fit in a Magnavox main station housing? I think C-COR (now Arris) has newer electronics that fit the Magnavox housing. There's no way to tell for sure what's in this guy I posted unless I took some tools to open it and Im not going to do that.