Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

davoice

join:2000-08-12
Saxapahaw, NC

1 edit

Nice but Shelby is not Charlotte

What people fail to realize is that RST is in Cleveland County, not in Mecklenburg County. That's far, far west (2 counties over) and not what people around here consider inside the Charlotte metro area. It's a good 30-45 minute drive from the west edge of Charlotte out to where they are.

Any hope of RST coming to east the actual borders of Charlotte is minimal. They're heading further west towards the new datacenters. They're smart enough not to compete head-on with TWC and AT&T in the center of the population where marketing is heavy and the legacy networks are better maintained.

}Davoice

w4ncr

join:2000-10-27
WHAT TWC CHARGES THEY QUOTED ME 120.00 A MONTH NOT COUNTING TV SERVICE 50 DOWN 5UP

deathnight

join:2011-04-14
Winston Salem, NC
I am in WS and I pay ~77 bucks/month including modem rental for the 30/5 tier. I got a notice yesterday that the modem rental will be going up $3.95 more. Had no choice, owner owned modem was not supported then, but it is now. Currently using the Moto SBG6580, plan on getting the SB6141.

ke4pym
Premium
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC
reply to davoice
Davoice-->If you check out RST's site, their goal is to wire the entire I85 corridor in NC and SC.

Though when, isn't made clear.