share rss forum feed

Treebark
Premium
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC
kudos:1
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: PS3: Call of Duty Black OPS 2

They delayed the reaction of the bouncing bettie with the last patch, kind of sucks but they are still decent, let you know when someone is coming up behind you. I like the secong LMG, fmj and targetfinder scope in trafic areas is beastly....I watch a lot of Lynxwarlord on youtube. Some of his gameplay and tips are pretty good. my KD is almost up to 1 on TDM, still like .8 overall because I actually like to play the mission and not sit and camp.

The AGR's are bad ass. Love those things. Loved the lightning strike until they put a delay on them too. I got swarm in a care package one time, it was beast mode.

I did a set up with MSMR, I think think thats the name, SMG, with nothing but perks and a silencer and grip( faster aiming) I run around and kill shit with it. Been using the M27 too, I put an ACOG on it and run around and fuck people up.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

I know a kid that only uses MSMR + FMJ, Silencer, lasor. Tactical. Hes so beast is scary. We play ALOT of dom and he runs Orbital EMP Swarm/Dogs. I have seen him pop Dogs/Swarms in at least 1/3 of the games I have played with him this week. Its truly him pooping on people.
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

MagMan
Life is simpler when you tell the truth.
Premium
join:2003-10-01
Westlake, OH
reply to Snakeoil

Double XP weekend.

Woot....

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Awesome, hey guys, I am getting close to be able to prestige for the second time. Do you think it is really worth it? I mean all you unolock is logo's and stuff right? I don't know if I am going to keep prestiging.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC
reply to f0rtys3ven

Have you ran any Akimbo pistols yet? I rarely use mine but I have been trying to lvl up the 3 round burst one. I like it better than the fully automatic one.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Yea the full auto one is sketchy IMHO. The 3 shot burst is beast though. Thats the only off hand I run. No doubles though.

Hopefully getting some games in for dub xp.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Same, work and kids it will be tough. Going to prestige again when you get to it?

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I'm up in the air about it. I probably will because the guns I like are most of the begging ones so I haven't been too annoyed with it. Minus Savenger and Ghost. And shock charges early.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

I just wish you could unlock a later weapon with prestiging.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

You do get one permanent unlock. You can choose anything to unlock all the time.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Damnit, I was trying to figure out had that worked. I am going to have to mess with it as soon as I get home, thanks bro.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

With every prestige you can unlock one item forever.

When you go to unlock something look closely there should be an option along the way to unlock it permanently.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Presitiged again, double XP weekend was the shit, over half way to cap again. About to have my first gold gun.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

NICE!

I'm still in the late 40's. I didn't get alot of dub xp games unfortunately. I too am about 5 frenzys from my first gold gun. And I am pretty close to having it maxed at double prestige which I think gives you the cool calling card as well.

The no perks/ no attachment camos are the worst!
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Yeah, I finished the no attachemnts last night, I lack like 50 or so kills with no perks for my MP7,, the last assault rifle, can't remember the name, I perma unlocked that. That bitch is a beast with a silencer on it. Trying to get Akimbo on the three shot burst pistol.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

The new AK 47. Yea its nasty.

My MP7 is stuck on 100 head shots, spray and pray head shots are random lol. My goldy is the big clip SMG. I can't remember the name but its reg clip is 50 bullets.

MuDvAyNe
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Snakeoil

This game has actually surprised me. I haven't played COD multiplayer since MW2. That game left such a bad taste in my mouth. I did borrow Black Ops from a friend but really only played the campaign and zombies for the 2 weeks I had it. With the Toys R Us buy one game get another for 10 bucks I decided to pick this up. I played for a solid 4 hours today and had a blast. The game feels a lot more balanced than what MW2 was, which was grenade launcher spamming and Air support galore.
--
Mets, Cowboys, Devils

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Yea.

Black ops is a bit more about SMGs/ARs. Bouncing bettys and shock traps can be annoying but there are specific builds to counter it. But generally you can counter something with thought.

Lots of SMGs, switch to Scar and try and find some distance.

Lots of snipers, run engineer and black hat and smg silenced.

EMP nades mess with hard scopers hard.

My only complaint so far is a couple maps. Hijacked is basically who can spawn camp more effectively.

Shot guns can be annoying but never feeling crazy. I can't remember thinking I got raped from too far away with a shotty.
--

SuperNet9
Go Ninja,Go Ninja Go..
Premium
join:2002-10-08
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:5
reply to Snakeoil

The heavy gunner class, the gun has a triangle when you zoom on the person, who attachment is that and can i get it on another gun?
--
»www.RestartYourComputer.net

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Its called target finder. You can unlock it for all small machine guns and assault rifles. Its toward the end.

Got my first golden gun!

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Into my third prestige.

3 Camos from my second golden gun!

I am working on my SMGs. If you get gold on a whole class you get diamond camo!

Switched to playing some demo. Its a nice change of pace. I am going to go through and get the easy calling card for every game type.
--

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Congrats, I am almost up to my third prestige. I will probably go ahead and do it. I am kind of close to a second gold gun. I have been playing nothing but KC and getting burnt out. I need to switch it up too. Do you play on PS3 or XBox? Good idea on the calling cards, they seem a little harder to get than MW3, I just got the one for destroying Guardians and Sentry guns, it looks pretty damn cool.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Xbox.

TSI James
TSI James
Premium
join:2008-02-22
reply to Treebark

said by Treebark:

Congrats, I am almost up to my third prestige. I will probably go ahead and do it. I am kind of close to a second gold gun. I have been playing nothing but KC and getting burnt out. I need to switch it up too. Do you play on PS3 or XBox? Good idea on the calling cards, they seem a little harder to get than MW3, I just got the one for destroying Guardians and Sentry guns, it looks pretty damn cool.

I'm working on my second golden gun ATM as well...I like the fact the calling cards are harder to get. My GF just went 23 - 13 this afternoon kicking my ass lol
--
TSI James - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state
reply to Snakeoil

How many golden guns do you guys have?

I have two, ksg and mk48, getting close on a few others.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH

I have none. The kids took the game [it was theirs] and I haven't played it since.

Then again, they seldom play it.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC
reply to TSI James

Nice, I just finished all of the Kill Confirmed challenges and have its calling cards. Pretty cool looking. MP7 is only gold, working on 3 others kind of at the same time.

You guys going to buy the season pass? I heard rumors of new guns are going to be released with maps.

TSI James
TSI James
Premium
join:2008-02-22

I have to get 20 kills without a death in Team Deathmatch to get my Deathmatch Mastery.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Good luck with that, I would be screwed. I got my second swarm from a care package last night, that shit is so bad ass.

Jon
Premium
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL
reply to Snakeoil

Anyone downloaded revolution yet? I looked for it last night and couldn't find it. The commercial is pretty funny though. "I hate this cat" LOL!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwdpXgPbKc