share rss forum feed

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: PS3: Call of Duty Black OPS 2

Into my third prestige.

3 Camos from my second golden gun!

I am working on my SMGs. If you get gold on a whole class you get diamond camo!

Switched to playing some demo. Its a nice change of pace. I am going to go through and get the easy calling card for every game type.
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

Treebark
Premium
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC
kudos:1

Congrats, I am almost up to my third prestige. I will probably go ahead and do it. I am kind of close to a second gold gun. I have been playing nothing but KC and getting burnt out. I need to switch it up too. Do you play on PS3 or XBox? Good idea on the calling cards, they seem a little harder to get than MW3, I just got the one for destroying Guardians and Sentry guns, it looks pretty damn cool.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Xbox.

TSI James
TSI James
Premium
join:2008-02-22
reply to Treebark

said by Treebark:

Congrats, I am almost up to my third prestige. I will probably go ahead and do it. I am kind of close to a second gold gun. I have been playing nothing but KC and getting burnt out. I need to switch it up too. Do you play on PS3 or XBox? Good idea on the calling cards, they seem a little harder to get than MW3, I just got the one for destroying Guardians and Sentry guns, it looks pretty damn cool.

I'm working on my second golden gun ATM as well...I like the fact the calling cards are harder to get. My GF just went 23 - 13 this afternoon kicking my ass lol
--
TSI James - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state
reply to Snakeoil

How many golden guns do you guys have?

I have two, ksg and mk48, getting close on a few others.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH

I have none. The kids took the game [it was theirs] and I haven't played it since.

Then again, they seldom play it.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC
reply to TSI James

Nice, I just finished all of the Kill Confirmed challenges and have its calling cards. Pretty cool looking. MP7 is only gold, working on 3 others kind of at the same time.

You guys going to buy the season pass? I heard rumors of new guns are going to be released with maps.

TSI James
TSI James
Premium
join:2008-02-22

I have to get 20 kills without a death in Team Deathmatch to get my Deathmatch Mastery.

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC

Good luck with that, I would be screwed. I got my second swarm from a care package last night, that shit is so bad ass.

Jon
Premium
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL
reply to Snakeoil

Anyone downloaded revolution yet? I looked for it last night and couldn't find it. The commercial is pretty funny though. "I hate this cat" LOL!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwdpXgPbKc

RedMageX

join:2011-10-06
Oakville, ON

I don't think it's yet released for PS3, Xbox 360 exclusive first availability. It's releasing on XBOX Jan 29th from what I can find.

So expect it a bit later for PS3

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
reply to Snakeoil

most of my friends play COD too bad I can't get into it.. I had one go at an online round about 3 years ago and hated it, I've been into battlefield more.. is team work better or is everyone still doing lone wolf?

Treebark
Premium
Havelock, NC
reply to Snakeoil

Just bought season pass last night for PS3. Can't wait for the maps to come out for it.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

1 recommendation

reply to Subaru

You will have as much team work as you yourself can organzie. You can from time to time get people to do some strats on mic but usually it takes IRL friends to build actual cohesion.

RedMageX

join:2011-10-06
Oakville, ON

said by f0rtys3ven:

You will have as much team work as you yourself can organzie. You can from time to time get people to do some strats on mic but usually it takes IRL friends to build actual cohesion.

This is typical from my experience with MOST FPS games (mostly the Call of Duty series I've found..but Halo too) is that most pugs/randoms are only set in the "Lone Wolf" mindset.

Games like Battlefield 3 promote teamwork a lot better I find, but even still, that attitude still shows up.

Like you said, getting IRL friends or a group of friends online to play with you in a squad/team to get the best teamwork.