Search similar:

uniqs

RedMageX
join:2011-10-06
Hamilton, ON

RedMageX to Jon5

to Jon5

Re: PS3: Call of Duty Black OPS 2

I don't think it's yet released for PS3, Xbox 360 exclusive first availability. It's releasing on XBOX Jan 29th from what I can find.

So expect it a bit later for PS3

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil
most of my friends play COD too bad I can't get into it.. I had one go at an online round about 3 years ago and hated it, I've been into battlefield more.. is team work better or is everyone still doing lone wolf?

Treebark
Premium Member
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Treebark to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil
Just bought season pass last night for PS3. Can't wait for the maps to come out for it.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

1 recommendation

f0rtys3ven to Subaru

to Subaru
You will have as much team work as you yourself can organzie. You can from time to time get people to do some strats on mic but usually it takes IRL friends to build actual cohesion.

RedMageX
join:2011-10-06
Hamilton, ON

RedMageX

said by f0rtys3ven:

You will have as much team work as you yourself can organzie. You can from time to time get people to do some strats on mic but usually it takes IRL friends to build actual cohesion.

This is typical from my experience with MOST FPS games (mostly the Call of Duty series I've found..but Halo too) is that most pugs/randoms are only set in the "Lone Wolf" mindset.

Games like Battlefield 3 promote teamwork a lot better I find, but even still, that attitude still shows up.

Like you said, getting IRL friends or a group of friends online to play with you in a squad/team to get the best teamwork.