All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

MoReInPuT
join:2009-03-17
NY

MoReInPuT

[TWC] beIN Sports & Soccer Channels HELP!

I'm on the east coast. I want to get the most out of soccer from TWC.

Currently I have the Sports Pass which includes:

GOL HD-469
FOXS+HD-470
FOXSHD-485

I just found out about beIN Sports.

bein1HD-429 (French Ligue)
bein2HD-430 (Serie A???) This is blocked stating to call to purchase.

I spoke with TWC and I was told both Serie A and La Liga are ONLY on the espanol service of TWC. Yet they mentioned I can purchase some sports pass for $8.99. I already have the SportsPass. That can't be right, can it? I want to have Serie A & La Liga as I never get to see Juventus, Real Madrid or Barcelona play.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

More Input
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32

Premium Member

In most, if not all Time Warner areas, beIN and beIN HD are in the Sports Pass package and beIN Español and beIN Español HD are in the Spanish Language package. It sounds like you have Sports Pass so you get beIN and beIN HD as you should. It sounds like you do not subscribe to whatever the Spanish Language Package is called in your area, so you do not receive the Spanish feeds, which is what you would need.

Pral
@coned.com

Pral to MoReInPuT

Anon

to MoReInPuT
You will get La Liga and Serie A in beIn Sport English as well. I do not have the Spanish version either but, I just recorded Barca game against Levante that will take place on Sunday, Nov 26, 2012.

MoReInPuT
join:2009-03-17
NY

MoReInPuT

Thank you both for replying. Yes, I just wanted to see La Liga and Serie A. I'm so excited to watch those games! =)