how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

C0RR0SIVE88

@direcway.com
reply to diablo1892

Re: My suggestions for the Gen4 HT1000

One last thing to mention, heres my current list.

State Code Transitions Total Duration (s)
12.3.2 0 65
12.3.3 0 5
12.3.4 0 10
12.4.1 0 13
12.6.2 0 11
20.1.1 0 9

I rarely notice speed drops, unless the errors occur, and usually when they come along I also get disconnects.

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX
reply to diablo1892

Beam #44 that serves NE Texas and Gateway #9, supposedly located somewhere in Montana.

diablo1892
Plough, sew, water, harvest. Repeat.

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to diablo1892

So here I am again commenting on this thread after almost 3 weeks have past and i am still getting the same error's... this company is completely ridisulous and i seriously, seriously doubt that HN is EVEN listening to there customers.. The Gen4 has been up and running for about a few months now so can we start talking about good business or are we gonna continue putting on our costumes and continue to talk about how bad HN is?

I know I'v had enough, and I think they should start taking care of Gen4 instead of flushing it down the toilet and throwing away the customers.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.