uniqs
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming to coaxguy

to coaxguy

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

said by coaxguy:

I dont understand why people are still using IkTel. It seems like they do nothing buy provide an unstable service at best, and ignore and shun customers at the first sign of problems.

I have this vision in my head of a man, in a ice cream trucked filled with smoking servers and 1000 ringing phones hugging a pile of cash smiling.

1. I don't understand why non-ikTel people come on here (Starts with Tr rhymes with holes) It seems like they have nothing better to do. If you have a connection that's up 24/7, 365 days a year, and never ever goes down, then enjoy it.

2. If you are having visions and hearing voices again, I suggest you see your therapist asap, and get him to up your meds.

Have fun with Bhell, and Fib, er I mean Fibe, one of the biggest crooks in all of telecom.
Expand your moderator at work

shadup
@videotron.ca

shadup to iamdrumming

Anon

to iamdrumming

said by iamdrumming:

1. I don't understand why non-ikTel people come on here (Starts with Tr rhymes with holes) It seems like they have nothing better to do. If you have a connection that's up 24/7, 365 days a year, and never ever goes down, then enjoy it.

I have an idea for you.

1. Start your own website and your very own forum
2. Deny access, contributions, thoughts and participation to everyone except your select group of iktel users.
3. Live happily ever after in la-la land.

Or, to be more blunt, if you aren't happy that there is full participation and open comments in this forum go somewhere else or restrict yourself to the iktel forum found here, »ikTel Networks, instead of the Canadian broadband forum.

Or alternatively, go this this section of the forum:
»Feedback

Create a topic stating that all topics must be locked out from users who do not use the ISP in question. After you get laughed at, then you will see the reason for this post I just made.

Now having said all the above, iamdrumming, maybe now you will stop your ridiculous posts (this isn't the first one) about how people shouldn't post here, and you can also stop calling people names who are not iktel customers that do post here.

Now in regards to the person who you are calling names like troll or whatever, found here »Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP He isn't wrong, and his comment is justified with all we have seen to date. Now if that just so happens to bunch your panties, too bad for you.

This ISP to date has been pretty bad. Actually ignoring their users (as shown). But I guess you don't want people stating the obvious because this, for some reason, bugs you. The obvious must only come from an iktel user for some strange reason.

K that was my 2-cents. Now to laugh.
Expand your moderator at work

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

1 edit

coaxguy to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming

said by iamdrumming:

said by coaxguy:

I dont understand why people are still using IkTel. It seems like they do nothing buy provide an unstable service at best, and ignore and shun customers at the first sign of problems.

I have this vision in my head of a man, in a ice cream trucked filled with smoking servers and 1000 ringing phones hugging a pile of cash smiling.

2. If you are having visions and hearing voices again, I suggest you see your therapist asap, and get him to up your meds.

Have fun with Bell, and Fib, er I mean Fibe, one of the biggest crooks in all of telecom.

1) I come in here so I can keep a running count of people in Niagara who enjoy the sound and sight of money being flushed down the drain.

2) Insults? What is this, grade 9? See you in gym class.

3) Not a Bhell customer. Currently on a STABLE Cogeco connection until my Start activation date. You must have assumed I'm with Bell because once upon a time I reviewed their service. We all know what happens when you assume, don't we?

On a side note, I'd definitely prefer to pay Bell for a VDSL2 connection then have to worry about my internet connection being down more often than a beach has sand.