Search similar:

uniqs

MJB33
join:2012-01-29

3 edits

MJB33

rogers harassment at hockey game. rogers pamphlet's

Click for full size
go to a hockey game at budweiser gardens formally the jon labatt center (london ontario).

want to watch a hockey game. get rogers ads on every seat in the arena. most of them are on the floor after the game. i guess people are waking up to rogers bs

lte .. saying it so fast. but it is slow

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-N66
Hitron CODA-4582

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

I definitely agree their advertising can be annoying.

But, I'd love to know where you are that you have "slow" LTE.

I'm in London myself and consistently get 35mbps down and 20-25mbps up. I actually see 40+mbps more often than not to be honest. Are you in or near a deadzone?

I have noticed that pretty much the entire area behind Montcalm high school is horrible for any sort of a signal.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to MJB33

to MJB33
said by MJB33:

go to a hockey game at budweiser gardens formally the jon labatt center (london ontario).

want to watch a hockey game. get rogers ads on every seat in the arena. most of them are on the floor after the game. i guess people are waking up to rogers bs

lte .. saying it so fast. but it is slow

Given that Rogers TV is the official broadcaster of the OHL, no idea why you are surprised. Rogers advertising has a lock on the OHL.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning

I think you misread his sentiment. I detected annoyance, not surprise.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by HeadSpinning:

Same thing. Rogers is the OHL carrier. End of story.

ATB
@rogers.com

ATB to MJB33

Anon

to MJB33
LTE was fast when it was still being adopted in Toronto & the GTA. Now its extremely slow in Toronto and a little bit faster then 3G+ in the GTA.

MJB33
join:2012-01-29

MJB33

expect that from a company like rogers
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to ATB

to ATB
said by ATB :

LTE was fast when it was still being adopted in Toronto & the GTA. Now its extremely slow in Toronto and a little bit faster then 3G+ in the GTA.

I don't know where you are or what device you're using, but i constantly get over 50mbps in and around the GTA with my LTE device on Rogers.

metalhawk
join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON

metalhawk to DKS

to DKS
said by DKS:

said by HeadSpinning:

That's not entirely true. In cities with Cogeco as the cable carrier, the local OHL team play on Cogego TV, and there's even one (I *think* Sault Ste Marie) play on Shaw TV. (but if you meant the OHL carrier in London, then ignore my post )

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc to MJB33

to MJB33
Tear up the pamphlet in little pieces, get your neighbours to do the same thing, and use it as confetti between periods!

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

Owen Sound, ON

1 edit

DKS to metalhawk

to metalhawk
said by metalhawk:

said by DKS:

said by HeadSpinning:

That's not entirely true. In cities with Cogeco as the cable carrier, the local OHL team play on Cogego TV, and there's even one (I *think* Sault Ste Marie) play on Shaw TV. (but if you meant the OHL carrier in London, then ignore my post )

Right you are. Cogeco is the broadcaster in Windsor. Eastlink is the broadcaster in Sudbury.

Cogeco sacked their entire Windsor on-air broadcast team this year. But if the team is in a Rogers community, Rogers is the OHL broadcaster.

Niagara, Peterborough, Sarnia, Windsor, Belleville and Kingston are Cogeco. Everyone else is Rogers.
Full list here. Some, but not all of the Sault St. Marie home games are on Shaw.

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers to MJB33

Anon

to MJB33
I dont see harassment as your topic implies. I see advertising which any company is allowed to do in an arena as long as it follows the guidelines set out.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to MJB33

Premium Member

to MJB33
Placed on the seat, then tossed onto the floor - wow that’s got to be effective advertising.