how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dsa

@bell.ca
reply to Hayward

Re: [DISH] 129w in Montreal

Il check again tommorow to see what it gives. For the 110 channels it doesn't matter they want the HD movies channels.

If the signal can be in the 80's it should be good , if the tree doesn't isn't blocking the signal , il get a 24 inch and might put 110,119 and 129 but it's better to have 129 alone so won't do it.

dsa

@bell.ca

If the signal can be in the 80's it should be good , if the tree isn't blocking the signal , il get a 24 inch and might put 110,119 and 129 but it's better to have 129 alone in my case so don't think i would do it.

dsa

@bell.ca

With the current antenna i was able to get in 70's and at night 75's , i then found a 26 " and installed it and got in the 80's and at night 90's with the receiver of my neighbor since my relative didn't arrive yet with their receiver so i suppose it will be higher with their's.

Thanks

Hayward
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL
kudos:1
reply to Dsa

said by Dsa :

Il check again tommorow to see what it gives. For the 110 channels it doesn't matter they want the HD movies channels.

OK but there are still a number of SDor not yet HD dupped only channels.
--

Dsa

@bell.ca

Thanks , il see if they need it or else il find a dish and put 110/119 but it will go for the next time they come since with the weather i won't go install the antenna at the moment.