Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed view:
normal

staticBlende

join:2008-07-26
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Smith6612

[Interleave/Fastpath] Re: Need to switch between Interleave and FastPath? Part 2

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. People like you make this forum one of the best on the web.

Smith6612
Premium,MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY
kudos:24
You're welcome

staticBlende

join:2008-07-26
Brooklyn, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
I haven't checked the verizon direct forums but I called up the verizon high speed internet technical support and from what I could understand they told me that it was undoable on their end. Something about a router at their command center not having the interface to make the switch--at least that's what it sounded like. Oh well. I still appreciated the help. Keep on doing it.

Smith6612
Premium,MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Frontier Communi..
I wouldn't doubt it if some of the techs (mainly frontline) don't have the ability to push it. Many of them usually have to go to a higher up technician who has the ability to adjust profiles and so on. Of course, I might just be mistaken but from my own experience you're often put on hold for a few minutes while they try to reach another person who can do it.

Either way the new Optimization System Verizon has in place has changed around how they support some things, so that is most likely another factor to consider as well. Before techs could probably just go by and adjust what they needed to adjust, and have since had the tools taken away to do that for the sake of letting the computer system do it.

I don't know personally. Either way, best of luck, and thanks!