spc
Search similar:

uniqs

uncletom4
@t-com.hr

uncletom4

Anon

[General] Problems with video calls using wireless

heres the thing when i use video calls on my pc using ethernet everything runs smooth it never freezes or is blurry but when i use Samsung galaxy tab 2 on wireless it isnt at all its like in a slow motion for about 20 secs and then it just stops and it stays like that more than 3 mins and than it goes again like that even im like 1 metre close to the router and i cant get the signal in my own room which is like 9-12 metre away from that room and i have this netgear N150 WNR1000 wireless router
ive tested it on pc and got download 1.03 mbps upload and 788 ms and then had this pingtest which was 0% packet loss jitter 13 ms and ping 723 ms and then i tested it on the tab and got download 1.21 mbps upload 1.34 mbps and ping is 812 ms so it doesnt make any sense to me why is so smooth on the pc and not even close on the tab so any ideas what to do maybe boost up the wifi signal or what
Chirshbroad1
join:2012-11-29

Chirshbroad1

Why don't you consult a VoIP service provider in your area? Try Folkerson Communications, they are quite good and affordable. Just drop in a mail to them describing your problem.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by Chirshbroad1:

Why don't you consult a VoIP service provider in your area? Try Folkerson Communications....

The original poster is located in Croatia (for those who don't know, that was part of the former Yugoslavia).

Croatia (Croatian: Hrvatska) hence internet country code HR.

He does not mention any other location.

So unfortunately I don't think that a company from [Texas] is going to help him.