how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

baess

join:2011-01-28

2 edits
reply to Body Count

Re: What good is ESPN3 when all my games are blacked out?

There is an old thread and I thought the gist of it was that since WatchESPN changed, WOW has not been a full participator (for lack of a better term).

I believe it was said that Comcast and other Cable Cos. are and their subscribers see more than we do with WOW.

It seemed to me someone just needed to let WOW know about the change and perhaps they would be a full provider.

Maybe this isn't exactly the issue when it comes to what is blacked out but still I think WOW needs to get further on board than they are now.

boopin

join:2011-08-25
said by baess:

There is an old thread and I thought the gist of it was that since WatchESPN changed, WOW has not been a full participator (for lack of a better term).

Yep, it was my thread. ESPN3 is basically useless now outside of watching highlights/old games on there if you really want to. Needs to be fully upgraded to WatchESPN for it to matter.

OSU basketball game was ESPN3 only today and it was STILL blacked out because there was a bunch of football on obviously and I guess ESPN didn't want to risk someone seeing something they don't think they should.

baess

join:2011-01-28
This hit home tonight.

Could not watch my alma mater in the MAC Championship game online as it was blacked out on ESPN3 via espn.go.com

When trying to watch it on WatchESPN/ESPN2 WOW is not a listed provider.