spc
uniqs
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

iamdrumming to FiagaraNalls

to FiagaraNalls

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

How does he know it's going down "every two weeks"? That's right, he doesn't l because he does not use the service. ikTel does not go down every two weeks, not even close.

If someone has used the service, then post a factual review, good or bad. If you have not used the service, then don't post hearsay or post other people's opinions.

And this "track record" you speak of, is that from all the trolls who have never used the service? Probably. How is that supposed to be legitimate, and factual?

You should turn off the computer and go to bed. Time in tuck in. Goodnight...

Last Parade
join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON

Last Parade

said by iamdrumming:

How does he know it's going down "every two weeks"? That's right, he doesn't l because he does not use the service. ikTel does not go down every two weeks, not even close.

If someone has used the service, then post a factual review, good or bad. If you have not used the service, then don't post hearsay or post other people's opinions.

And this "track record" you speak of, is that from all the trolls who have never used the service? Probably. How is that supposed to be legitimate, and factual?

You should turn off the computer and go to bed. Time in tuck in. Goodnight...

Are you delusional? Read the thread!
Expand your moderator at work

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to iamdrumming

Premium Member

to iamdrumming

Re: ikTel Networks - Niagara ISP

said by iamdrumming:

Bzzt. I did use them, and had to deal with a mother and a sister complaining to me to the point of being in tears because of how shitty Iktel's service was. I gave them a fair shake. Defended Alan over and over again for all the problems. I finally said enough was enough, pulled the plug and never looked back.

Why you guys haven't voted with your wallet despite being treated like shit is something I will never know, but I am just as qualified to comment on how shitty the service is BECAUSE I AM A FORMER CUSTOMER.

And for what it's worth, the email Alan sent my mother when we finally pulled the plug was beyond unprofessional, something I would never expect anyone running their business to ever do. I say this as someone who, you know, runs a business, but whatever.

silvercat
join:2007-11-07

silvercat to iamdrumming

to iamdrumming
Also, as a former customer of the company... I have to say that the one thing i didn't like is that the owner was never around here to answer questions, or to help anyone on these forums, nor was the owner around to accept criticism, or give any kind of status updates if there was an on-going issue. He may have been a nice guy in person (although it disappoints me that i hear about the e-mail that was sent by the owner to Gone's mother), but really, the owner should have been around here, to help everyone out. Compare that to the phenomenal job Rocky has done with respect to customer service, and now Marc (from Teksavvy), and of course Rocca from Start. There really is no comparison. There's only so many chances you can give a company, and then it becomes time to cut the cord.
iamdrumming
join:2003-06-08
Niagara Falls, ON

1 edit

iamdrumming

said by silvercat:

Also, as a former customer of the company... I have to say that the one thing i didn't like is that the owner was never around here to answer questions, or to help anyone on these forums, nor was the owner around to accept criticism, or give any kind of status updates if there was an on-going issue. He may have been a nice guy in person (although it disappoints me that i hear about the e-mail that was sent by the owner to Gone's mother), but really, the owner should have been around here, to help everyone out. Compare that to the phenomenal job Rocky has done with respect to customer service, and now Marc (from Teksavvy), and of course Rocca from Start. There really is no comparison. There's only so many chances you can give a company, and then it becomes time to cut the cord.

I agree. There is no communication from ikTel, and it doesn't look like it's going to get better. Just the way it is. Many people will go where the price is the lowest. That's just part of human nature. Unlike other people, my internet has gone down twice since I signed up with them. That's it.