Premium Member
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME

3 recommendations

Dominokat to usa2k

Premium Member

to usa2k

Sorry Friends

I have only been "lurking" for the last couple C/E's. In other words, "I've been watching you!."
I am going through some very tough personal stuff lately. Although I am posting in areas of this sight, my "creative" juices are just not there. Hopefully, when (if) things get better, I will have more energy for playing along here.
Otherwise, it may be a "drive by" posting from me from time to time.
Bear with me........

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

3 recommendations

Santa Fe

Just so you know, we're ALL here for you! Take care!

Kathy_9
Premium Member
join:2005-05-15
Cloud 9

2 recommendations

Kathy_9 to Dominokat

Premium Member

to Dominokat
Hope things start to look up for you.

badd
Premium Member
join:2001-10-04
De Queen, AR

2 recommendations

badd to Dominokat

Premium Member

to Dominokat
Hang in there time heals all wounds.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

1 recommendation

jaykaykay to Dominokat

MVM

to Dominokat
said by Dominokat:

I have only been "lurking" for the last couple C/E's. In other words, "I've been watching you!."
I am going through some very tough personal stuff lately. Although I am posting in areas of this sight, my "creative" juices are just not there. Hopefully, when (if) things get better, I will have more energy for playing along here.
Otherwise, it may be a "drive by" posting from me from time to time.
Bear with me........

As Santa Fe said, we're all here for you. So often, I've had things happen in my life, and this is one of the best places to come to feel a part of normalcy again. When you're able, we will see you again. Until then, hang in there and hope things are better for you soon.

DownTheShore
Pray for Ukraine
Premium Member
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ

1 recommendation

DownTheShore to Dominokat

Premium Member

to Dominokat
Removed the previous post because I read the second page and saw that light appeared at the end of the tunnel for you. Great news!

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium Member
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME

Dominokat

Premium Member

said by DownTheShore:

Removed the previous post because I read the second page and saw that light appeared at the end of the tunnel for you. Great news!

If all my cards come together with the lawyer, and it looks good, then yea. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
But it can still go badly.... so I am on guard. But optimistic.