share rss forum feed

Satch

join:2009-11-25

1 edit
reply to stromdriver

Re: Navigator:Non-Stop Navigator Problems in Syracuse, NY Area

said by stromdriver:

my understanding is he is a home theater installer for one thing

Ben (BenJF3 on AVS,) is not ONLY a home theater installer. He does computer repair, electronic set-up and diagnostics, and has been in the computer/electronics industry for about 20 years. The man is a machine. Far above and beyond your average customer. He loves helping people out with anything. That's why his Gator problems are so sad. He has even offered to be a Beta tester for TWC to help improve Navigator in future releases. He has fixed issues that others cannot and he really wants Navigator to work very much.

He LOVES the HD selection and VOD choices with TWC, and the retention deals from TWC that he can't get anywhere else. Another problem is that in looking at other options, there are elements missing that TWC provides. He has a Signature Home Package, but when you figure in multiple DVR's from other outlets, TWC still gives the best value deal. He just wants Navigator to work well, and for whatever reason, he feels like he's on the Titanic with all the Gator problems that he has had.

Ben made an excellent list over at TWC Untangled about features that he would like to see added to Navigator and everyone agreed with it. However, even that has become second nature to getting the guide to work right. I hope that other customers in Syracuse and vicinity might also see this thread and respond, so that those who study the thread can see that it is not just him with the problems.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Satch

PS. Yes Hobs, I want to thank you for your services and support as well! I am aware of your excellent credentials.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:10

"Ben made an excellent list over at TWC Untangled about features that he would like to see added to Navigator and everyone agreed with it."

I saw it, it was interesting.

I will pass on this thread going forward as it seems he already is ahead of me.

"He has fixed issues that others cannot and he really wants Navigator to work very much."

Good luck.

Hob
--
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson