spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MTB

join:2007-06-29
Newport Beach, CA

Are there any helpful or intellegent contacts at Sprint?

I have had speed issues for 3 months and have spent over 10 hours on the phone in the last 3 days. Does anybody have a good way to contact them or is calling Sprint just a waste of time?

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

Try executive escalations 866-561-0035

source:
»consumerist.com/2012/06/26/the-s···nd-well/

Whats the problem you are having, out of curiosity? If it's billing this forum cant help much, but we might be able to help with a technical issue!

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1

said by dib22:

Whats the problem you are having, out of curiosity? If it's billing this forum cant help much, but we might be able to help with a technical issue!

said by MTB:

I have had speed issues for 3 months and have spent over 10 hours on the phone in the last 3 days.

--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--

MTB

join:2007-06-29
Newport Beach, CA
reply to MTB

Thanks for the information. I will check the number but I might already be in escalations. I do know that I have been talking to Oklahoma, they do not have 4G and WiMax is provided by Clearwire which makes it impossible to determine if it is a wireless or network problem. The people in OK are so bad they think that Wimax operates @ 2,600 Hz and that RF power is measured in Hz too. I could go on and on on talking about the confusion at Sprint.

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

Sorry missed the speed issue (thanks AVD ).

I am not sure where executive relations is based but I think it is somewhere in the USA (guess Oklahoma counts ).

Speed issues when you move around or just at one location?

I will admit that sprint's 3G (evdo) network continues to be bogged down in most areas I visit.

Give em a call, but speed issues usually cannot be resolved quickly, did I mention that in the past there was a tower I complained about for over a year before it was fixed?

Hang in there

Jim_in_VA

join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA
kudos:4
reply to MTB

check »network.sprint.com/ to see if anything is happening in your area
--
... need help? »evdo-tips.com/