uniqs

paintref
Look, I see stars
join:2003-02-21
Houston, TX

1 edit

paintref

Forza Horizon Collectors Edition?

I have been looking at purchasing Forza Horizon.

I am trying to decide if I should get the collectors edition or the standard edition.

From what I have seen, the Forza Horizon CE comes with all digital content and nothing tangible.

I have both the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition (I guess its their way of saying limited edition) and Forza 4 Collectors Edition, both of which came with an art book and in the case of Forza 4 it came with DLC as well.

So I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy the CE of Forza Horizon or just buy the standard edition.

jmn1207
Premium Member
join:2000-07-19
Sterling, VA

jmn1207

Premium Member

Save your money. It has a black steel case, but nothing worth holding onto from a collector's perspective.

The standard edition will be on sale for $15 at Walmart on Black Friday.

»bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page2

paintref
Look, I see stars
Houston, TX

paintref

said by jmn1207:

Save your money. It has a black steel case, but nothing worth holding onto from a collector's perspective.

Thanks for the heads up, but according to the ad the $15 sale starts at 8pm Thursday and unfortunately I will not be around to take advantage, will be having Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's house.

Decided to get the Max Payne 3 Collectors Edition anyway. Cost $60. When it first came out it was $100.

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal

Premium Member

said by paintref:

said by jmn1207:

Thanks for the heads up, but according to the ad the $15 sale starts at 8pm Thursday and unfortunately I will not be around to take advantage, will be having Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's house.

Decided to get the Max Payne 3 Collectors Edition anyway. Cost $60. When it first came out it was $100.

Should have bought that last month, when every online retailer had it for $40.

»camelcamelcamel.com/Max- ··· 067KR316

paintref
Look, I see stars
Houston, TX

paintref

said by Weirdal:

Should have bought that last month, when every online retailer had it for $40.

»camelcamelcamel.com/Max- ··· 067KR316

I would have if I had the money at the time. But still $60 is a good price and I am happy with the purchase and the game itself.