spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

goonierag

join:2003-07-18

Primeval'The New World

To all interested, Primeval' The New World is on episode 4 this Monday in Canada and the UK. As usual SyFy and Hulu picked it up but won't start in the USA till 2013. Started to low ratings in Canada on Space 1.3 million but hell even most of the Canadians didn't know it started 4 weeks ago. Wasn't advertised even there. So if want to see the show before next year. You know the usual places you go for Canadian and UK Shows we don't get till seasons later. Not a scifi show but just like Heartland,best family drama since Little House on the Prairie is in season 6 in Canada but still at number 3 in the USA. USA is late getting other country shows but they get ours a week later.

goonierag

join:2003-07-18

primeval new world on spacecast.com or space tv

primeval new world on spacecast.com or space tv
My take on first episode when conner shows up, if remember in last season at the end he went into the anomaly, for new world he comes back in the past before arc also kinda confirms it with the rotory phone and the frozen arc person. To me is someone from the future that travelled into the anomaly and was frozen there and was found when the first anomaly was opened.

archaned
Premium
join:2003-06-18
Brooklyn, NY
reply to goonierag

Re: Primeval'The New World

seems lackluster. the original was so exciting to me.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1
reply to goonierag
This series sucks compared to the original.

lotusracer
Premium
join:1999-11-26
Moline, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to goonierag
it's ok... a slightly different direction, and of course, we haven't had several seasons to feel connected to the characters.

I've said it many times... even a poor sci-fi show is better than any reality show
--
Humanity - The greatest natural disaster of all time.

Stem Bolt
Aka Smiling Bob
Premium
join:2002-11-08
Cleveland, OH
kudos:2
reply to goonierag
‘Primeval: New World’ Canceled

»www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/c···l-423025

TORONTO -- Canada’s Space channel is not giving a second-season order to Primeval: New World, the local spinoff of the Primeval sci-fi series on ITV.

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ
reply to goonierag
Damn...and I liked it too...especially with Connor back on for the finale. Oh well there we go again...maybe it will come back somehow like the original series...

Nia