Instantbird IM 1.3 released
Instantbird 1.3 Released - November 16, 2012
We've released Instantbird 1.3. Get your copy here!
This update includes some nice improvements, which are fully outlined in the release notes.
A few changes of note are:
• IRC: Long messages will now be sent in multiple parts, and more authentication methods are supported to connect e.g. to Freenode.
• Twitter: Replying to a tweet now replies to all users, just like on the Twitter website!
• User's nicknames are now highlighted when mentioned in a chat.
• Two new social networks were added: Odnoklassniki and VKontakte.
• Various connection issues with Twitter and XMPP based networks were fixed.
• Accessibility improvements.
Unfortunately, this will be the last release to support Mac OS 10.5 and PPC, as we will be unable to support these once we upgrade **Instantbird to Mozilla 17. We've got plenty of interesting new features and ideas for upcoming versions of Instantbird! We will update to a more recent version of Mozilla with awesome new features, imagine all the cool things we can do with technologies like WebRTC!
** Instantbird code powers Thunderbird Chat.--
Gladiator Security Forum: www.gladiator-antivirus.com/