eve8
Premium Member
join:2003-01-02
Alexandria, VA

eve8 to Threatco

Premium Member

to Threatco

Re: [MoP] Farming rares for their unique item or achievement

If you're doing this, setup a batch file to delete the file and load WoW.

No longer the hassle of opening up the directory to delete the file before loading the game.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

After just killing rares in all of Pandara i picked up a ILvL 420 epic head soulbound, and a 440 mail agility chest BoE. Anyone else gotten Epics from rares?

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by cigtyme:

After just killing rares in all of Pandara i picked up a ILvL 420 epic head soulbound, and a 440 mail agility chest BoE. Anyone else gotten Epics from rares?

I got a one hander strength mace. What sucks is it is usuable at 85 and is 440IL I think. However, it is BoP. I don't understand the reasoning behind that? Shouldn't they make all the items BoE?

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

1 edit

Tweakbl to eve8

to eve8
CCleaner works with this to. Thru the Recyclebin icon you can access costume folders/files with CrapCleaner.

The path is

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\creaturecache.wdb
Tweakbl

Tweakbl to cigtyme

to cigtyme
Yes, some directly. The Monkey in Wilds, drops Spriggin's Sproggin' Leggin' (Healing Leather ilvl 420)

Here is a link to ALL MOP Rare NPCs and what they drop.

»www.wowhead.com/guide=11 ··· pandaria
Tweakbl

Tweakbl to Ginjer

to Ginjer
Also here is a link to Rare Item spawns.

I do this cause I think its a great feature for WOW. To have items laying around adds a bit of realism the game has been lacking.

With that said. I don't wanna see any you ninjaing my Spawns on Durotan. Beware my Wrath. :-P J/K

»www.wowhead.com/achievement=7281