bobjohnson
Premium Member
join:2007-02-03
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson to ComCost

Premium Member

to ComCost

Re: Long run, long shot?

They're supposed to follow power. So however your electric drop is ran Comcast will most likely do it the same way.
ComCost
join:2012-11-17

ComCost

well it would be a good amount longer to my sisters place because of the pole placement. It goes off to the right in the field a bit than comes back. I'd love to slap whoever put the poles in here. I don't know crap about that stuff and i know its just messed up.
ComCost

ComCost

Oh btw, if it was under ground I'd figure out a way to try to do it myself or something.

bobjohnson
Premium Member
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson to ComCost

Premium Member

to ComCost
It's usually that way. I know what you're talking about Anyways since they have it for a survey they will figure it out. There are alot of different options but none are really commercially available for you to do it yourself
ComCost

1 edit

ComCost

How long before a survey gets completed?
Feel free to post your mind.

bobjohnson
Premium Member
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson

Premium Member

Only Comcast knows that. If a contractor is doing the survey then it could be a week or two. I'm not familiar with how they do it though.
ComCost

ComCost

Oh ok. Thanks. They don't know that my sister would get cable also. Looks like we need to speak with comcast, I guess we will go to the main office here.

bobjohnson
Premium Member
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson

Premium Member

It would be the same as calling and getting a status update. The customer service only knows what is in the system. I would give them a call first and see where they are in the process.
ComCost

1 edit

ComCost

What number should I call?
I hate customer service ..lol