kpossible
Premium Member
join:2003-09-11

kpossible to hudiat

Premium Member

to hudiat

Re: Walking dead unwatchable

For me, it's the issues, as well as "We are the JD Power's Number One."

I believe that if you are paying for something... anything... that you need to find value in it. So, if say, for Joe Smith, that means his cable operates at 80%, that's his value. That's not not mine, for sure, but I think that consumers have been conditioned to accepting a downward sliding scale. So, again, there are simply not enough "complainers" or strength in numbers these days.

Believe me, if you had any idea how far up the ladder I have gone to try to get this resolved, you'd be mystified. But, there's either not enough negative feedback or the company doesn't care any longer.

I do agree with your points, as well.
kpossible

kpossible

Premium Member

Now, regular, old Cinemax (not HD) is super wonky. I am attempting to watch "Bridesmaids," but it's a no go. Digital breakup... someone should write a song.

ghgard
@wideopenwest.com

ghgard to kpossible

Anon

to kpossible
I agree, I've been having picture issues for several weeks along with audio cut outs. I'm almost to the point of switching providers, when I try to call in I wait 45 minutes just to be told to reset all the receivers. I like the value of WOW, but I also want quality.