Premium Member
join:2002-02-18

Ctrl Alt Del to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt

Re: [iPhone] Music gone

said by HiVolt:

said by darcilicious:

One way is via Settings>>General>>Usage>>Music regardless of how you get your music onto the iPhone.

Oh, interesting... Well I had no idea about it, and definitely did not do that without taking the phone out of my pocket in the minute or so i had the iphone paused...

Just to note, you can also delete songs by swiping from left to right on an item, that will make a Delete button appear.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by Ctrl Alt Del:

Just to note, you can also delete songs by swiping from left to right on an item, that will make a Delete button appear.

Hah! cool... Do you know if doing this will prevent this particular song from being put back when you sync?

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious

Premium Member

said by HiVolt:

said by Ctrl Alt Del:

Hah! cool... Do you know if doing this will prevent this particular song from being put back when you sync?

No it won't. What ever you tell iTunes to sync to your iDevice will get sync'd/

Ctrl Alt Del
Premium Member
join:2002-02-18

Ctrl Alt Del to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

If you have iTunes set to sync automatically I believe the song will be put back on next sync. If you checked the "Manually manage music" then the song does not return.

Also, the swipe to delete trick works elsewhere in iOS. Try it in the Messages list, Mail list, etc.