Dartmouth, NS

1 recommendation

Anav to BigSensFan

Premium Member

to BigSensFan

Re: GSP! GSP! GSP!

said by BigSensFan:

said by Robert4:

I thought with your title, that a garmin or tom tom saved your butt while traveling or something. Meh...

GSP is not the same as GPS

And if you dont like the topic, why comment?

What!! You mean we can only post if we like a topic. What kind of BS is that. Ring time!! Seriously, this thread is a joke. This sport is joke (on civilization). I am not saying that these guys are not amazingly in shape, because they obviously are, drug enhanced or not, but there is no redeaming value in the sport. Just my opinion and I am sure it will be refuted with mature and rationale arguments.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by Anav:

said by BigSensFan:

said by Robert4:

I thought with your title, that a garmin or tom tom saved your butt while traveling or something. Meh...

GSP is not the same as GPS

And if you dont like the topic, why comment?

What!! You mean we can only post if we like a topic. What kind of BS is that. Ring time!! Seriously, this thread is a joke. This sport is joke (on civilization). I am not saying that these guys are not amazingly in shape, because they obviously are, drug enhanced or not, but there is no redeaming value in the sport. Just my opinion and I am sure it will be refuted with mature and rationale arguments.

His response was MEH

Is that adding to discussion? Yours at least gives reasoning and argumentation of why you dont like the sport.
buttaknife
join:2007-06-01

buttaknife

said by BigSensFan:

His response was MEH

Is that adding to discussion? Yours at least gives reasoning and argumentation of why you dont like the sport.

Quite frankly, I disagree on the latter part. Anav gave no actual reason or argument why he disliked the sport. No redeeming value -- it's sort of like me saying, as example, "I don't like Hockey because it doesn't make sense". It's a cheap, blanket statement without any supporting facts.