share rss forum feed

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Archivis

Re: [Aftershock] Raiding Requirements and Raid Team

I just want to be super clear that I am not trying to change things up or take over the guild or whatever.

I just want to do some raiding with you guys when I know everyone will be around.
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Usurper!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Savious

Get ilvl463 min
full enchants, and gems, and proper reforges

and be sure you have already L2P.

max your profs (you'll need those prof bonuses)

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Savious

said by Savious:

I just want to be super clear that I am not trying to change things up or take over the guild or whatever.

I just want to do some raiding with you guys when I know everyone will be around.

You can't change things up because the guild format is open-ended. If you wish to form a raid, you can. I think that if the demand is there, I may form one, but with the holidays and moving in January, that may be an issue. When February rolls around, I should be in good shape.

I can still play between now and then, but my spare time will be elsewhere, like many other people.

Get to 90, get your ilevel up to about 470 and we can go from there. We have every profession covered. All of our people are currently doing rep grinds and Spirit of Harmony grinds (Halfhill). I think the guild could use a few more farmers (mining, skinning, herbalism, etc.) to keep the guild fueled, more than it needs crafters. I can do about a third of all the jewelcrafting patterns and can craft multiple plate epics in blacksmithing. Antonica has the leatherworking covered and she's coming up close to getting the rep needed for the rare enchants. Jobbie has inscription and I know that a few other people have every other profession covered.

We could use more ore for prospecting, more skinning, etc.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

You making the big move to Waco?

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

said by Lothario:

You making the big move to Waco?