spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

vientito1

join:2009-01-09

a suggestion for teksavvy

I finally picked up the phone to get in on the cable plan. On the day talking to the rep on the phone it appears that your system has no way to add in an internal extension for a client phone number at all. Thankfully I have a clear greeting to tell which line the technician could reach me. However, I think teksavvy could have done a better job than that. At least a comment section to alert the visiting tech.

TSI Jon
Premium
join:2011-08-24
canada
kudos:10

Hello vientito1,

Thanks for taking the time to write us your suggestion. I just want to clarify, you ordered cable Internet with us and you requested that the technician contacts you at your business to confirm before he comes over for the installation?

The issue is that after the order is placed it is being processed through our vendor portal. The vendor portal that was provided to us to submit the orders does not allow us to include extension numbers. We do not even have a comment box to enter additional notes. Usually, if an extension number is added in there, they will ask for a different contact number that is not a business number.

Really sorry if this is an inconvenience, feel free to PM me your details TSI Jon See Profile and I can look into this further with you.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan
--
Social Media Relations Team Leader
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

1 recommendation

said by TSI Jon:

Usually, if an extension number is added in there, they will ask for a different contact number that is not a business number.

That's so your "vendor" can contact your customer later at home and "offer" them deals.

TSI Support2
TSI Support
Premium
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

Hello,

Usually this phone number is used to contact the customer when en route to the premiss. This number is not used for Bell's solicitations.

Thank you

TSIJonF

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interesting in purchasing. Notwithstanding any ruling by the CRTC on the matter, Bell is not benign nor of pure heart when it comes to customer solicitation.

And it's spelled "premises", BTW.

What's a "premiss" anyway?
Something before a miss? Maybe a point along the way a girl traverses between being a child and a teen? Or perhaps you're thinking of a logical presumption along the lines of "The Bell installer always calls twice"?

graniterock

join:2003-03-14
London, ON
reply to TSI Jon

Some voip enthusiasts also have extensions set up for different family members.

TSI Support2
TSI Support
Premium
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON
reply to vientito1

You are absolutely correct graniterock,

I am going to be bringing this issue up with one of the managers tomorrow morning. We will keep you posted.

Thank you

TSIJonF