spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Josof
join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

Josof

Ret PvP question

How are Ret pallys in pvp right now? I have one sitting at 80 but i dont really feel like going holy.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

what's your alternative?
Josof
join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

Josof

that bad huh? probably go back to the arms warrior. It sounds odd but playing the arms warrior with all the new toys isnt as fun as i thought it would be. not qqing but seems dumbed down.

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee to Josof

to Josof
Mage

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Josof

Premium Member

to Josof
said by Josof:

that bad huh? probably go back to the arms warrior. It sounds odd but playing the arms warrior with all the new toys isnt as fun as i thought it would be. not qqing but seems dumbed down.

It was an honest question. I've seen Retadins hold their own, but I wouldn't think it would be any better than the Warrior.
blackthought
join:2010-04-08
Phoenix, AZ

blackthought to Josof

to Josof
i noticed this. There's no more thrill of the hunt. I always saw my warrior as being able to kill anyone...if i could get to them. I can now always get to people i just can't always kill them. I'd take more burst over more mobility IMHO.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Josof

Premium Member

to Josof
our cds do not line up for a prolonged fight, unless we have a healer with us, but we are gods for about 20 secs, our biggest problem is mobility, the tier one talents just arent effective enough imo, unless you take long arm and keep hp pooled there isnt a sustained amount of speed boost to catch up or gtfo. and from what i saw hybrids are getting nut punched for off healing in 5.1 so our weak wogs are going to be weaker and FoL wont be viable either, i think that is the jist of the blue post i saw on MMO, i could be wrong