how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

blackthought

join:2010-04-08
Phoenix, AZ
reply to Snuffbox

Re: Arms Warrior PVP Glyphs

pvp wise avatar will definitely lose it's umph. but the storm bolt that no one uses now will see some shine, our burst will take some hits from losing a more mobile avatar, but IMHO having that ranged interrupt can be better in some cases. Avatar also lasts 20 seconds, so you catch the back end of the DR table and THEN use avatar and you don't really take to much of a hit, especially if you can time it right.

As for fury...it's nice the damage is top notched, as long as you're being attacked you're good to go. I ran about 10 matches this weekend and liked the play. The control on warriors really is nice. We're the batman of wow...in a way though we always have been. I don't think people recognize how easier life is right now without having to stance dance.
--
»www.nomorenoob.com - Wow help site
Noob of the month - »www.nomorenoob.com/p/noob-of-month.html

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

Hey Black,

me and you have been playing warriors for years, has it lost its luster to you? Kind of like trading in a nice muscle car with manual transmission with a new shiny fully automatic prius.(no offense to prius owners )
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu

blackthought

join:2010-04-08
Phoenix, AZ

yeah it did i commented in your other thread but will say the same thing here.

There's no more thrill of the hunt. I have really strong up time, but this means 2 things.
1. I'm not the killing machine I once was.
2. People don't run from me

Used to be when you saw a warrior coming you gtfo the way, now people are just standing there trading blows with me and it's demeaning.

I didn't mind being kited so long as when I did get to someone they felt it and HAD TO run.

Burst > mobility IMHO
--
»www.nomorenoob.com - Wow help site
Noob of the month - »www.nomorenoob.com/p/noob-of-month.html